We’ve just pushed a significant update to Acorn pricing:
- Acorns are now $1 apiece, down from $5.
- There’s a minimum purchase of $5 required when buying (mostly to help defray PayPal fees on low transaction amounts)
- We’ve adjusted the amount of impressions they buy accordingly — Acorns are now worth 100 impressions each.
- Supporters will still get up to $20 in Acorns each month, which equates to up to 20.
- This means attachments are now $1 each for normal users (Supporters get unlimited attachments for free)
- Finally, every 10 Acorns you purchase earns you one free.
We’ve already updated your existing Acorn counts appropriately (e.g. if you had 1 before you now have 5).
We hope this helps alleviate some of the concern around attachment pricing, as well as offers more flexibility when buying Acorns to promote posts.